Best Brooklyn Bowling


dAve nov 2006 305, originally uploaded by ultravioletray.

This past week-end I went to visit my brother in Boston and I was treated to some candlepin bowling at an amazing place called the Milky Way in Jamaica Plain. It got me thinking that the only time I have been bowling in New York was in Manhattan at Bowlmor Lanes and that is unacceptable as I am sure that there are some great places to bowl in Brooklyn. I put together a list of top places and I am going to visit each one to decide which the best is.

There are many forms of bowling, with the earliest dating back to ancient Egypt here are a few more.

Indoor Bocce at Floyd (Italian Lawn Bowling)
Outdoor Petanque on Smith Street and at Pit-Stop (French Bowling)

Where do you bowl?


Comments

Anonymous said…
I don't know what it's called, so it may be on your list already, but I went to an alley in Chelsea Piers a few years ago.