Best Sushi in Brooklyn


Flickr Loves Sushi. Mmm., originally uploaded by drp.


Who can resist the fresh, tasty, healthy (except tuna these days) taste of sushi! My wife and I love to explore the sushi restaurants in Brooklyn and I have put together a list of the top places.

Ki Sushi
Smith Street, Brooklyn
My Favorite! The Live Sea Scallop flown in from Toykyo is amazing. I alomost didn't want to tell you all b/c i don't want it eaten by the time I get there tonight.

Nouvelle
8716 3rd Ave , Brooklyn
Exotically decorated Bay Ridge restaurant serves sushi and Thai in a casual dining room, dim downstairs lounge and garden patio

Planet Thailand
133 N 7th St , Williamsburg Brooklyn
Good for birthdays

Iron Chef House
92 Clark St , Brooklyn

Taro Sushi NY
446 Dean St, Park Slope Brooklyn

#1 on Yelp

Blue Ribbon Sushi Brooklyn
278 Fifth Ave, Park Slope, Brooklyn

Gen
659 Washington Avenue, Prospect Heights Brooklyn

Sapporo Haru Japanese Restaurant
622 Manhattan Ave, Williamsburg, Brooklyn

Sushi D
207 Dekalb Ave, Fort Greene, Brooklyn

What's your favorite spot?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
You forgot Tenzan. It's in Bensonhurst, so maybe its less than hip location contributed to the oversight. It's worth the extra train time, however. Huge menu, several private rooms, and excellent sushi chefs.
vanessa marie said…
Kiki Sushi on 7th Ave in Park Slope (not the take out one, but the newer one a few blocks North)... I have had some amazing meals there. For a cheaper, more casual sushi meal, Sushi Yu on Prospect Park West is good :)